Polar Hypercardioid 95 deg pickup
The CK33 is a high-performance hypercardioid condenser microphone capsule and a good choice in situations when noise comes from the sides or people talk into the microphone from greater distances.
- Highly efficient 2-in-1 windscreen - reduces wind and pop noise
- Wide frequency range - for a speech-optimized audio performance
- Hypercardioid polar pattern - eliminates noise from the sides
- 95° pickup angle - perfect when people talk from greater distances
- Supplied with our GN-15 goose neck xlr mic stand as standard
Suitable for use with our truss lectern with built in xlr mount or our table top mic stands with xlr throughs.